- 2ND GENERATION: Our 2nd generation cap is a solid (one-piece) 304 stainless steel construction, making it virtually indestructible, corrosion-resistant, and 100% dishwasher safe. This means you will not get any of the toxic glues that 99% of water bottle manufacturers use in their caps. Industrial adhesives used in caps will often break down, off-gassing harmful chemicals that we inevitably ingest. Our one-piece solid stainless steel cap ensures the Kablo quality and safety you have grown to love, and that we stand behind
- COMPATABILITY: All of our caps and bottles are interchangeable. However, please note that our 2nd generation cap will not fit your 1st generation Kablo water bottle. We advise you upgrade to the 2nd generation Kablo bottle if you are looking to order the spare cap found on our website or Amazon
- FDA COMPLIANT: We use uncontaminated organic materials to produce the highest quality borosilicate glass water bottles available. Our products comply with strict Federal and State standards for undecorated glassware, including but not necessarily limited to all FDA Lead and Cadmium guidelines, and California’s Proposition 65
- AIRTIGHT & LEAKPROOF: Our cap is constructed of solid 304 stainless steel – no adhesives, and no toxins. Cap features a thin food-grade silicone lining (removable for easy cleaning) to prevent leaks and is also BPA, BPS, and phthalate free
- ECO-CONSCIOUS: By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. By choosing a glass water bottle you are helping to reduce single-use plastic bottle pollution and keeping our oceans clean
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- We recommend cleaning your cap with warm, soapy water. For thorough sanitization, you may place your Kablo cap in the dishwasher. The cap can easily withstand the high temperatures produced by standard and commercial appliances
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height: 1”
- Diameter: 2.5″
- Weight: 2 oz
THE SMARTEST WAY TO DRINK WATER
Kablo bottles are resistant to thermal shock and will not contaminate your water, leach chemicals, or retain any flavors from yesterday's coconut water. Borosilicate glass is easy to clean, durable, inert and sanitary. This is why it is the material of choice among food laboratories, fine dining restaurants, and wineries. Unlike plastic and stainless steel, our products do not impart flavors or leach chemicals into your beverage. Our raw materials undergo some of the most rigorous consumer products testing available and we make sure that our products meet and exceed high-bar standards globally.
YOUR DAILY COMPANIONWhy stop at water? The 2-inch wide opening provides ample room to add ice, fruits or herbs to infuse your water and maximize its health benefits. Simply combining lemon juice with water promotes PH balance, stimulates white blood cell production and supports a healthy immune system. Limitless combinations with the added ease of a wide-mouth mean you can tailor to your lifestyle and make hydration an essential part of your daily routine.
SUSTAINABLY MADESustainability and social equity are our top priorities. We work hard to ensure that the operations involved with manufacturing our products exceed industry standards for safety and environmental responsibility. We utilize progressive technologies that offset waste involved in the manufacturing process. To minimize environmental impacts from production that we cannot control, we purchase carbon offsets that do things like plant CO2 emitting trees allowing us to reduce our carbon footprint.
We carefully vet our supplier partners to ensure that factory environments meet strict FDA regulations, and exceed global safety and fair labor laws, allowing us to promote social equity in tandem with sustainable business practices. Over 100 million plastic bottles are trashed every day in the US alone. Reusable glass bottles reduce single-use plastic pollution and help to create a more sustainable future for our planet.
1% FOR CHARITY
We put the environment at the core of everything we do, and it is our mission to help people all over the globe hydrate and minimize single-use waste. We donate 1% of our annual sales to the 5 Gyres Institute. Through partnerships with nonprofits, scientists, and government organizations they are using the latest research and tools to tackle the plastic pollution epidemic.