Kablo bottles are made in world-class factories that meet strict FDA regulations, safety, and fair labor laws. All of our suppliers implement eco-friendly manufacturing processes and meet social and environmental high-bar standards. To negate the impacts from production that we cannot control (such as the carbon effects of transportation), we buy carbon offsets to help reduce CO2 emissions, allowing us to reduce our footprint and protect the environment.
What's the impact of plastic bottled water?
- 1.4 billion plastic water bottles are purchased around the world every day
- 50 billion plastic water bottles were consumed in the US in 2017
- 80% of all plastic water bottles end up in landfills
- 1 million marine animals are killed every year by ingesting plastic
- 17 million barrels of oil are used annually to produce all water bottles in the US
How do reusable bottles help our planet?
- The purchase of one Kablo bottle diverts 1,460 plastic water bottles from ending up in landfills. The average consumer would need four plastic bottles per day to hydrate. When you multiply this by the billions of individuals still purchasing plastic water bottles, a tiny change in consumer behavior can trigger a massive reduction in plastic waste.
- If you commit to drinking out of reusable bottles for 30 years, you will prevent 45,000+ plastic bottles from ending up in our oceans.
- We’ve diverted 352 million plastic water bottles from being purchased and going to landfills.
Our bottles are made from 100% borosilicate glass and are free of harmful chemicals making it easy to recycle without quality loss.
Our product packaging is made from 100% recycled kraft paper and can be reused and recycled.
Our filler is lightweight and made from recycled LDPE. Use this dropoff locator to find a qualified recycling center near you.
The only bottom line we care about is the baseline shift due to rising sea levels. By committing to drinking out of reusable bottles for life, you will prevent 45,000 plastic bottles from going into landfills over the course of 30 years. If everyone committed to this today, over three trillion water bottles wouldn’t even make it to the trash, let alone landfills. That’s more cash in your pocket, less trash in the can, and more bottles out of the ocean. Join us today and commit to the cause — let's reduce waste for ourselves and future generations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.