- 2ND GENERATION: Our 2nd generation Kablo bottles come with a solid (one-piece) 304 stainless steel cap, making them virtually indestructible, corrosion-resistant, and 100% dishwasher safe. This means you will not get any of the toxic glues that 99% of water bottle manufacturers use in their caps. Industrial adhesives used in caps will often break down, off-gassing harmful chemicals that we inevitably ingest. Our one-piece solid stainless steel cap ensures the Kablo quality and safety you have grown to love, and that we stand behind
- SAFE: Our bottles are leadless, non-toxic, BPA-free, BPS-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free and composed of 100% high-density borosilicate. Borosilicate glass is chemically unreactive and it will never impart flavors or leach chemicals into your beverage like plastic or stainless steel alternatives. Resistance to thermal shock allows you to enjoy iced or boiling hot beverages. Kablo bottles are perfect for natural spring water or mineral water without compromising the quality or structure of the water
- FDA COMPLIANT: We use uncontaminated organic materials to produce the highest quality borosilicate glass water bottles available. Our products comply with strict Federal and State standards for undecorated glassware, including but not necessarily limited to all FDA Lead and Cadmium guidelines, and California’s Proposition 65
- AIRTIGHT & LEAKPROOF: Our cap is constructed of solid 304 stainless steel – no adhesives, and no toxins. Cap features a thin food-grade silicone lining (removable for easy cleaning) to prevent leaks and is also BPA, BPS, and phthalate-free
- FITS CUP HOLDERS: Fits into standard-size cup holders; wide 2-inch mouth for ample room to add ice, and create fruit or herb infusions. At 32 oz, one refill provides your total recommended daily water intake
- ECO-CONSCIOUS: By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. By choosing a glass water bottle you are helping to reduce single-use plastic bottle pollution and keeping our oceans clean
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- We recommend cleaning with a bottle brush and warm, soapy water. For thorough sanitization, you may place your Kablo bottle and cap in the dishwasher. Our 100% borosilicate glass bottles can easily withstand the high temperatures produced by standard and commercial appliances
- Wash your water bottle upon arrival. Due to the thermal expansion during the manufacturing process, the bottle will have a subtle odor which will go away after your first wash
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height: 10 ¼”
- Diameter: 3″
- Mouth opening: 2″
- Weight: 15.5 oz
THE SMARTEST WAY TO DRINK WATER
Kablo bottles are resistant to thermal shock and will not contaminate your water, leach chemicals, or retain any flavors from yesterday's coconut water. Borosilicate glass is easy to clean, durable, inert, and sanitary. This is why it is the material of choice among food laboratories, fine dining restaurants, and wineries. Unlike plastic and stainless steel, our products do not impart flavors or leach chemicals into your beverage. Our raw materials undergo some of the most rigorous consumer product testing available and we make sure that our products meet and exceed high-bar standards globally.
YOUR DAILY COMPANIONWhy stop at water? The 2-inch wide opening provides ample room to add ice, fruits, or herbs to infuse your water and maximize its health benefits. Simply combining lemon juice with water promotes PH balance, stimulates white blood cell production, and supports a healthy immune system. Limitless combinations with the added ease of a wide-mouth mean you can tailor to your lifestyle and make hydration an essential part of your daily routine.
SUSTAINABLY MADESustainability and social equity are our top priorities. We work hard to ensure that the operations involved with manufacturing our products exceed industry standards for safety and environmental responsibility. To minimize environmental impacts from production that we cannot control, we purchase carbon offsets that do things like plant CO2 emitting trees allowing us to reduce our carbon footprint.
We carefully vet our supplier partners to ensure that factory environments meet strict FDA regulations, and exceed global safety and fair labor laws, allowing us to promote social equity in tandem with sustainable business practices. Over 100 million plastic bottles are trashed every day in the US alone. Reusable glass bottles reduce single-use plastic pollution and help to create a more sustainable future for our planet.
1% FOR CHARITY
We donate 1% of our annual sales to the 5 Gyres Institute. Through partnerships with nonprofits, scientists, and government organizations they are using the latest research and tools to tackle the plastic pollution epidemic.